Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 firm, medium banana, peeled and sliced 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
In glasses, layer pineapple, raspberries, yogurt, banana, and dates. Sprinkle the top with almonds.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 258 calories, 6 g protein, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 47 g carbohydrate, 43 mg sodium, 3 mg cholesterol.
Courtesy of www.5aday.com
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.