Official Promotion-Contest Rules
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
SMHC INC. (WUPV-CW Richmond)
Standing Contest RULES
1. Contest Description: From time to time as opportunity arises, CW-WUPV will give away prizes. The type of contest will be a random selection of computer entries.
2. To Enter: No purchase necessary. The contest is of the random drawing type, participants will be required to supply their name, address, and phone number on a web page entry form. Station is not responsible nor in any manner liable for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
3. Selection: Drawings will be held at announced times to select the winner(s). The chances of winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Only one winner per household every thirty (30) days. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants can only win one prize per contest per household.
5. Entry Deadlines: Because this contest will be run only when promotional opportunities arise, deadlines for entry will vary and will be announced each time the solicitation for entries is given.
(a) The entry form, if required, must legibly designate the entrant's name, address, and phone number.
(b) Employees of SMHC (CW-WUPV) , Raycom (WWBT) and all co-sponsors and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, and each of their immediate families (spouse, child, parents, siblings and their spouses) of such employees and other radio, television or print media operations in the station's market are not eligible to participate.
(c) This promotional contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void wherever prohibited.
(d) Winners will be required to affirm their eligibility and compliance with these rules and regulations.
7. Prize: The prizes will vary, depending on the promotion. Winner is responsible for the payment of all income taxes and any other state, local, or federal taxes payable in connection with the prize received, if any.
8. Winner Notification/Prize Fulfillment: Winners will be notified by phone or email at the address shown on the entry form. All prizes will be available to be picked up at the main offices located at 5710 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond, VA 23225 or at the venue of the event, if that is determined to be more convenient by the Station. In either case, the winner will be required to show proof of identity to be entitled to the prize. Any prize not claimed or accepted within (10) days after notification will not be awarded.
9. Additional Terms: Submitting any entry and acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission of the sponsors to use the winner's name, address, photograph, or other likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. By submitting each entry, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all of the terms, conditions, and regulations contained herein. No cash equivalents are permitted.
For a copy of the rules send a self-addressed stamped-envelope to:
CW Richmond WUPV
5710 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23225