WUPV / Station Promotion Official Promotion Rules
CW Richmond America's Next Top Model Casting Call
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WUPV TV ("Station"), 5710 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225. The promotion is active from November 20, 2012 through January 3, 2013. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties or cities in the station's viewing area: Stafford, King George, Culpeper, Orange, St. Mary's, Westmoreland, Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Caroline, Spotsylvania, Essex, Richmond, Northumberland, Lancaster, Middlesex, King and Queen, King William, Hanover, Goochland, Buckingham, Cumberland, Amelia, Powhatan, Chesterfield, City of Richmond, Henrico, City of Petersburg, Charles City, New Kent, James City, York, Matthews, Middlesex, Gloucester, Prince George, Surry, Isle of Wight, Greensville, Brunswick, Lunenberg, Prince Edward, Nottoway, Dinwiddie, and Southampton who are between the ages of 18 and 27 years by November 20, 2012 who register and agree to participate by all rules and terms. Please refer to America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 Eligibility requirements for additional details.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of WWBT-TV Raycom Media, Inc., WUPV -TV, American Spirit, the other local TV stations in the Richmond DMA, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
By completing the contest form / registration on cwrichmond.tv, the submitter provides the right to CW Richmond to publish name and photo on the internet and potentially display it on the air on CW Richmond.
Finalist will be notified by telephone and/or email by 5pm on December 27, 2012. Notification not responded to within 24 hours, the phone number disconnected or email address undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate finalist may be selected if time permits.
Only one entry per individual is eligible, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that Station and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that Station may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. Station is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. All entries must be submitted by residents of the above stated localities who are 18-27 years old as of November 20, 2012. Please refer to America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 Eligibility requirements for additional details.
Entries must be received by 5:00pm on December 21, 2012. Entries must be submitted via the ANTM Casting Call ICON on cwrichmond.tv. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential finalist may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to up-load, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Finalists. Final determination of finalists will be determined by Station representative(s). Finalists will be notified by 5pm on December 27, 2012. Finalists will be given direction as to where and when Finalist event will occur with taping to go to network.
5. How the Finalists are selected. Entries for the contest will cease December 21, 2012 at 5pm. There will be on-line voting from December 17, 2012 through December 26, 2012. However, the Finalist(s) will be chosen by a station representative(s) and will be notified by 5pm on December 27, 2012. Number of finalists will be determined by station.
7. Conditions of Acceptance. Finalists selected must be between the ages of 18-27 at time of notification. Finalist must hold a current U.S. Passport. Finalist must complete America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 Application before event. Please refer to America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 Eligibility Requirements and Application for additional detail. Finalist notification will be via email or telephone, at Station's discretion.
Finalist agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, finalist acknowledges that Station, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize, stream, post and/or broadcast finalist's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he/she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Station to ensure fairness of the promotion and/or the original intent. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Station are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of cwrichmond.tv, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that Station and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that Station may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. Station is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
10. Finalist's Names. Finalist's name will be made available upon written request with self addressed stamped envelope to the station from December 27, 2012 through January 11, 2013: CW Richmond/WUPV 5710 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225.