This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Eventbee Inc.
Announces One Million Dollar Giveaway in Service Fees to Customers!
Palo Alto, Calif. (PRWEB) January 03, 2013
Eventbee Inc., the online event registration and ticketing software company founded in 2003, is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
As part of celebrating the success, the company is giving away one million dollars in service fees to its customers. For more information about this promotion, visit http://www.eventbee.com/main/eventbee-10-year-anniversary-promotion
Here are 10 interesting facts about Eventbee:
1. Eventbee initially started as an attendee networking site, way before the social networking phenomenon started.
2. First company in the events industry to bring a flat-fee pricing model, charging only $1 per ticket sold.
3. Eventbee supports credit card payment processing for over 20 different currencies.
4. Eventbee is used in 84 countries (and counting!) around the world.
5. Only ticketing company that gives a 25% discount in service fees to non-profits.
6. Eventbee customers have saved millions of dollars with flat-fee pricing model, compared to the competition.
7. Company doesn't implement customer contracts since Eventbee doesn't believe in binding clients.
8. Eventbee is the first online ticketing company to reward attendees for their event promotions.
9. Operates 24/7 in offices located in the US and India to assist customers and improve services.
10. Volumebee (http://www.volumebee.com), the newest member of the Eventbee family, is announced as part of its 10-year anniversary.
Eventbee Inc. provides innovative online registration and ticketing tools to the events industry. Since 2003, over 30,000 event managers have sold tickets using the Eventbee platform. Eventbee operates with a single mission: Maximizing ticket sales, while providing the latest technologies to event managers all over the world.
All material presented here is a copyright of Eventbee Inc., and all features mentioned in the document above are the property of the company.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10283499.htm