Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE NVE: The Experience Agency
LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- NVE: The Experience Agency, a Los Angeles-based brand experience and event design firm, today announced its immediate expansion to New York City.
- For more than eight years, NVE has become known for producing unique brand experiences and stunning special events for some of the world's most iconic brands.
- Some of NVE's recent clientele includes: Beats by Dr. Dre, 20th Century Fox, Universal Pictures, General Motors, Honeywell, Qualcomm, ClearChannel Media and Entertainment, Ubisoft, IGN, Hulu and VEVO.
- NVE's New York City offices opened doors today and projects will commence next week.
- Derrin Woodhouse, with an extensive resume of event marketing experience, has been named Executive Director, and will lead the New York City office.
- Mr. Woodhouse's background includes:
- National Entertainment Director at ClearChannel Media + Entertainment
- Director, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing at VEVO
- Marketing Director, BET
- Entertainment Marketing Director, Time Inc.
- NVE's next New York-based project will be with hospitality company Kirven-Lopez Consulting to oversee the design, construction and brand development of a 20,000 square foot venue located at 511 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017 in Midtown East.
- NVE will transform the venue, formerly known as LQ, into a 17,000 square foot premiere event space for corporate and social events with a 3,000 square foot social lounge and bar.
- NVE's next upcoming Los Angeles-based project is producing the premiere for Seth MacFarlane's new film "A Million Ways to Die in the West" starting Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Neil Patrick Harris, Giovanni Ribisi, and Sarah Silverman
- NVE was named to Inc. Magazine's 2012 list of America's 500 Fasted Growing Private Companies
- NVE has broken 3 Guinness World Records for The Simpsons, 24, and Qualcomm
- "Our process has evolved far beyond what has been known as traditional 'event production'. We translate brands into engaging experiences that immerse, captivate and inspire audiences, while providing them the tools to amplify that experience." (Brett Hyman, President of NVE: The Experience Agency)
- "We are very excited to have Derrin Woodhouse leading our New York City office. I believe that Derrin's multidimensional background in the entertainment industry represents the perfect intersection of entertainment marketing and brand strategy that would contribute to the growth of NVE: The Experience Agency." (Brett Hyman, President of NVE: The Experience Agency
- "New York City's deep rooted personality of art, culture and authenticity will perfectly compliment the creative out-of-the-box thinking of the NVE creative team." (Derrin Woodhouse, Executive Director)
NVE: The Experience Agency is an experiential marketing agency that specializes in producing one-of-a-kind special events, brand activations, experiential campaigns and digital experiences.
Guided by a distinct perspective and breadth of expertise from an unparalleled portfolio of experience NVE works with some of the world's most iconic brands. NVE's formula is to use live experiences and special events as a marketing technique amplify brand messages. With a strategy that cuts through the noise of traditional marketing and advertising, NVE reaches clients at an authentic and natural moment. NVE's goal is to design effective brand experiences that engage the audience, surround them in an immersive environment and provide them with the tools to amplify their experience to an exponentially larger audience.
Video - http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/87216-NVE_The_Experience_Agency-HD.mp4
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.