Submitted by Tanya Galier of Oklahoma City, Okla.
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. flour 1/2 c. sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients in microwave proof bowl.
- Heat milk for about 2 minutes and then combine with the dry ingredients. ( Do no add vanilla till the end.)
- Microwave for 2 minutes and then stir.
- Keep microwaving until it is begining to look thick. Do not overcook.
- Make this as thin as you like.
- Add vanilla and whisk.
- Pour over biscuits and enjoy.
Tanya says: My kids love this. It is good for breakfast, lunch or any time.